[imp] Large Attachement

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 16 12:21:45 PST 2003

Quoting michael at eigentechnology.com:

> I am using Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, Mandrake 9.0, Apache 2.0.
>
> When I attach a file to my mail over certain size, the file become corrupted,
> i.e. it increases roughly 2 time the original size and could not be opened by
> programs that suppose to operate on it; and if the file is a ascii file, the
> contents got duplicated.

Can you please tell us what size it is, over which it becomes corrupt?
I would find that size, then search your apache and php configs for anything
near that size limit.  Also check your system (kernel limits, process limits,
ulimit, etc) for anything at or about that size.

This is a rather rare problem that very few people are seeing, and no one
has yet been able to figure out.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics