[imp] Still logout problem in imp RC3

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Feb 17 10:55:22 PST 2003

Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 17:45, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Stefan Westerberg <weasel-imp at blakulla.net>:
> >
> > > The logout problem is still present.... applied the patch from the
> mail
> > > list
> > > and now it works.
> >
> > This patch will only work with on special configuration of Horde/IMP.
> >
> ------
> special configuration?
>
> I don't recall my configuration being so special...
>
> RH 8.0/PHP 4.2.2/Apache 2.04
>
> The webroot is /var/www/html
> and horde is located
> /var/www/html/horde

This is a special configuration, or did you test this page with and without
imp being installed, with and without imp being the authentication backend,
with and without the menu being enabled, with pointing the browser to horde,
imp and directly to a subpage, with user logout and system logout, with
clicking on imp's and horde's logout button, with all possible settings for
initial_app and initial_page and of course with all possible combinations?

Jan.