[imp] imp versions?

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Mon Feb 17 10:18:32 PST 2003

> I just wondered what versions of imp there are. I was under the impression that
> the last official (stable) imp was 3.1. the one on the horde.org site and that

The latest stable released version is IMP 3.1.
IMP 3.2 is just about to be released.
It is available as IMP-3.2 RC2 (release candidate 2).
If everything is OK with RC2 then it will be released as
the official IMP 3.2  in about 1 week - 2 weeks.

If I was you, I would go straight to IMP 3.2-RC2 as there will be
*very* little change before it is officially released.

Paul