[imp] Some problem with imp 3.2RC2

Stefan Westerberg weasel-imp at blakulla.net
Mon Feb 17 17:28:58 PST 2003

Citerar Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Stefan Westerberg <weasel-imp at blakulla.net>:

> > > The translations for these buttons are probably missing. Contact the
> > > translator or the i18n list.
> >
> > Well ok, but it worked with imp 3.1
>
> Fine. What do you want to say? That we shouldn't change strings once someone
> sent a translations for it?

Yes, I see the problem... I have already started with the translation my self,
hadn't fully understod how you did this, have now :)

> > > No idea what your talking about here.
> >
> > Ok, In imp 3.1 when I wrote the address like "https://mail.examples.com"
> > it
> > got rewritten like "https://mail.example.com/login.php", imp 3.2 RC2
> > don't do
> > this. The cached username/password don't show up when I click in the
> > username
> > field until I have added the login.php to the URL address.
>
> I still don't know what you mean with "cached username" and what the problem
> is.

This isn't a big issu,  It's a two part issu, first in imp 3.1 when you
pointed  your browser to www.example.com it automaticly rewrote the adress in
the adress field of the browser ie in my case to www.example.com/login.php

The second part with the cached username, is maybe cunfusing, by if the
browser saves the username/password for www.examples.com it will not bes
used for www.example.com/login.php as where you end up after you have logged
out.

Any way.. it's not an issue for me any more.