[imp] Still logout problem in imp RC3

Stefan Westerberg weasel-imp at blakulla.net
Mon Feb 17 18:14:12 PST 2003

Citerar Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Stefan Westerberg <weasel-imp at blakulla.net>:
>
> > The logout problem is still present.... applied the patch from the mail
> > list
> > and now it works.
>
> This patch will only work with on special configuration of Horde/IMP.
>
> Jan.

I wouldn't say that logout don't work you logout but the address URL is kind of
strange:

https://www.address.net/horde/imp/login.php?reason=logout&url=https%3A%2F%
2Fwww.address.net%2Fhorde%2Flogin.php

If I try to logon again from that address I get the following error message:

Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imp_set_fullname()
in /var/www/horde/templates/login/user.inc on line 4

I have imp_set_fullname() defined in imp/config/conf.php to:
$conf['hooks']['from'] = 'imp_set_fullname';

/* Here is an example imp_set_fullname function to set the fullname
 * from the GECOS information in the passwd file.
 */
if (!function_exists('imp_set_fullname')) {
    function imp_set_fullname ($imp) {
        $array = posix_getpwnam($imp['user']);
        $gecos_array = explode(',', $array['gecos']);
        return (empty($gecos_array) ? $imp['user'] : $gecos_array[0]);
    }
}

I successfully logs on but I have to press previous page once to get up the imp
Interface. The only other thing I have done is that I'm using imp to validate.

Changing the address back to https://www.address.com only and I have no
problem to log on.

The thing is why leave all that extra information in the address url for the
browser ?