[imp] Large Attachement

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:01:19 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> It looks like you have a seriously jacked-up PHP installation; or at least a
> version of PHP that has some debugging code installed (at least that is my
> best guess).

Probably not.  Someone who has this problem switched to my PHP version that
I use, and still had the problem.  I of course don't see the problem.
So it doesn't seem to be php per se.

> There should be no 'formpost' documents that are created so
> that leads me to believe something about your PHP installation is not
> standard.  Horde/IMP does not create that file.

But, browsers do.  My assumption, which may be wrong, is he is running
the browser on the web server.  The browser does create temp files before
submiting a form, and deletes them after the post succeeds.  If the post
fails, the file stays.  This *might* be where the file is coming from???
If so, then this implies the post is failing for some reason...  Perhaps
more a web server problem than a php problem?

But we need to know where this file is coming from...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!