[imp] Displaying html mails as attaches

Bob Maple bobm-imp at burner.com
Tue Feb 18 00:35:31 PST 2003

I posted a few weeks ago about imp 3.1, and wanting multipart/alternative
messages to show the text part inline but the html part as an attach that
the user could dl separately if they so desired.. anyway, the response was:

> These are multipart/alternative messages and are handled properly in HEAD.
> It uses the new HEAD MIME framework so it can't be backported to IMP 3.x.
> Your only solution is to muck around the MIME handling code to try to
> accomplish what you desire (don't ask me where, the MIME code is pretty
> convoluted in 3.x - that's why we rewrote it :) ).
>
> michael

I had some time tonight and downloaded IMP 3.2 RC3 and temp-installed it to
give it a go and see if it acted any differently.  So far I can't get it to,
but I'm not positive I'm supposed to be so I figured I'd ask :)  Text+html
messages still show the text in the body but no HTML attach.  HTML-only
messages still show up as an attach.  Is there something I should set in
mime_drivers.php?