[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Feb 18 13:22:27 PST 2003

To make it short:
- I (personally) think that adding the option to configure the autocomplete
   feature will help all Horde/IMP users.
- I respect that Horde.org don't want to add it. I'm ok with that. I justed
   wanted to post to the list my points. Sorry about my language in my
previous
   post, I didn't wanted to be rude. So, again, I apologize myself to
all the
   affected parties.

Oliver

--