[imp] htmlspecialchars() fixed ?

pilsl at goldfisch.at pilsl at goldfisch.at
Wed Feb 19 00:32:51 PST 2003

php-4.3.1
imp-3.1
horde-2.1

Users choosing "exotic" menulanguages in IMP like russion
russian_KOI8-R experience heavy troubles with this nasty
htmlspecialchars()-thing that was talked about hier already a few
times.

While I fixed the thing in imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php according to
some CVS-snap there are still errors in horde and even imp:

Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `KOI8-R' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /data/apache/apps/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 404
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/apache/apps/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php:404) in /data/apache/apps/horde/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Is this already fixed somewhere in the CVS ? I looked into but the
mentioned code looks quite the same ...

In my case the bug is not just nasty : it makes imp unusable cause the
messages fill up the whole screen ...

thnx,
peter

--