[imp] Compose Window

Alexander Nimmervoll nimm at technikum-wien.at
Wed Feb 19 11:19:46 PST 2003

Ok, i just tested it with the snapshot imp-RELENG-2003-02-18.tar.gz from
tonight with the same reproducable effect.
I use a HTTPS connection, Apache 1.3.27,PHP 4.2.3 on Debian Linux and a Qpopper
POP3 Server. With an imap_errors() call before the exit; statements the problem
is fixed.

Regards,
Alex.