[imp] Large Attachement

michael at eigentechnology.com michael at eigentechnology.com
Wed Feb 19 23:24:56 PST 2003

After much trial and error, I have the attachment working in order.

Horde 2.2.1 Imp 3.1
Mandrake 8.2
httpd 1.3.27
php 4.3.1
imapd-2002b
mysql-4.xxx

the crucial thing here is the reverting back from httpd 2.0.44 to httpd 1.3.27.
but given what Michael has to say about his expereince, there is probably no
guranttee that this will work for others. good luck.

cheers
michael