[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

michael at eigentechnology.com michael at eigentechnology.com
Thu Feb 20 08:42:28 PST 2003

OK...  I removed these two lines from my httpd.conf, and now it is working for
my httpd 2.0.44 as well.

# AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
# AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

It seems that that these two lines are required in Apache 1.3.27 but not in
Apache 2.0.44.  It might have been explained in a doco somewhere that I have
missed, could anyone tell me why these two lines are no longer needed in 2.0.44 ?

I can't remember where I got that imap-2002b, search in Google may be able to
find it again. If you failed to find it, let me know, I can post it to you.

michael