[imp] HTTPS, IMP 3.1, Attachments

DJ Tech djtech at djtech.org
Thu Feb 20 16:53:26 PST 2003

I forgot to mention, I have tried changing the setting $conf['use_ssl'] = 1;
to all supported values.  I get the same results if it is set to 2 or 1 and if
it is set to 0 I get a different error that is related to using the wrong
protocol over a port (I think it forces the browser to use HTTP over the HTTPS
port which Apache will complain about).