[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Feb 21 01:59:22 PST 2003

Hello, Patrick Boutilier,

#--- snipp ---#

>Sure it makes a difference. When you install httpd via RPM the
>httpd.conf file is created for you. When you install the php RPM the
>file /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf is created for you.
>
>When you install from source you have to create your own httpd.conf file
>and adding the lines below is correct.
>
>  LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
>  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

#--- snipp ---#

>I install from source whenever possible as I can control how the binary
>is built, where the config files are, etc...

Ok, I think I got the point.

So all it was just a hint for users who do not know what is going on in their
config files, either from source install or from rpm install. Although people
compiling their own apache and php _must_ have to know what to do. ;)

Thanks for clearing up.

Alexander Dalloz