[imp] Login Problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Feb 21 23:39:29 PST 2003

Weird login problem but I am sure someone out there might already
encountered this. I need a fix for it please. All day today I was logged in
at work into my IMP server with no problem. At 6pm I logged out, came home
and try to login but nothing happens anymore. After I hit the login button,
IMP just sits there and I watch the blue bar at the bottom of IE starts to
slowly move but even after 10 minutes nothing happens, no error, no error in
logs except  the following line from the log:

Feb 21 23:15:48 hostx imapd-ssl: LOGIN, user=hammadasf at brisksolutions.com,
ip=[::ffff:192.168.1.76]

I tried, login into my wife's account. No problem, log right in. Checked few
other accounts no problem there. Right now I fired up Outlook Express and
sending message through there. What's wrong with my account? Nothing has
been changed the time I was at work and after I came back home. I am
clueless and need help.

Horde 2.1/IMP 3.1

P.S. I should mention that I probably have close to 1000 messages in various
folders. Does that matter or IMP has any limits.

-Hammad