[imp] Imp3.1 and big attachments are sent twice

piotrlg at sci.pam.szczecin.pl piotrlg at sci.pam.szczecin.pl
Sat Feb 22 15:54:35 PST 2003

Hi

I'v just upgraded from imp 2.2.6 on my debian/sid system.

Currently I have imp 3.1. The problem is with big (lets say 5MB) attachments.
When I send mail witch attachments of 5MB mail is delivered to the recipient
*and* the same mail but without attached files (but with the informations, that
they are there) is sent to the same recipient. Also this email is sent to the
sent-mail folder (ie the mail without attachments).

Is it normal?

I can understand, that there is no sens to store all emails and their big
attachments in sent-mail folder, so above some point only body of such w mail is
stored. But I don't understand why this mail (with removed attachments) is sent
to recipient?

Regards
Piotr Legiecki