[imp] Losing last line during compose

Kevin W. Brown kevin at qis.net
Sat Feb 22 10:48:15 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Kevin W. Brown wrote:

> I've been having some trouble with IMP lately.  The last line of every
> message composed through IMP is getting chopped off.  This seems to have
> started at about the time we upgraded to PHP 4.3.0.  I searched the list
> archives, and I couldn't find a resolution to the problem.

Well, I've figured out my own problem, but the resolution could be better.
I changed Horde to use SMTP instead of sendmail.  I'm using Postfix
1.1.11-20021015.  Does anyone know why this fixed the problem?  Was the
original problem a Postfix problem, a PHP/PEAR problem, or a Horde/IMP
problem?  Is there a parameter I should have been passing to Postfix's
sendmail binary?

Thanks!

       Kevin W. Brown      | 2975B Manchester Rd. | E-Mail: kevin at qis.net
 Quantum Internet Services | Manchester, MD 21102 |  Voice: 410-239-6920