[imp] Please help!!!

Sasa STUPAR sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 22 19:40:26 PST 2003

I have this in my error log:
---------------
Feb 22 19:22:27 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
postmaster at stupar.homelinux.net [192.168.10.1] to {192.168.10.10:110}
[on line 64 of "/var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php"]
Feb 22 19:22:27 HORDE [error] [imp] Error retrieving session data (id =
d699dd66ea1cf2bcc7c0f9a78dde5180) [on line 104 of
"/var/www/html/horde/lib/SessionHandler/mysql.php"]
Any idea ?

Sasa