[imp] MIME is not displayed on IMP 3.0, 3.2-RC2

chojin at chojin.info chojin at chojin.info
Sun Feb 23 02:34:08 PST 2003

Hello,

today I wanted to upgrade my installation
I upgraded to lastest cclient and imap-uw with SSL.
I also upgraded to lastest PHP version with IMAP-SSL included.

I wanted to try IMP 3.2-RC2 with Horde 2.2.1.
But I realized finally IMP cannot display MIME attachements (html page,
picture...). There is just the subject and body. But if I see email source
there is the MIME attachement.

I tested to retrieve my IMAP Folder with Outlook Express and I can see the
attachements.

Then I switched back to my IMP 3.0 but I cannot still display MIME
attachements...

I do not know where to search (mime_drivers.php seems to be ok).

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

--
Chojin