[imp] Please help!!!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 24 00:01:20 PST 2003

Quoting Sasa STUPAR <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net>:

> I am asking again for help, because nobody answered me yet on my question.

Not enough info was given for me to help.

> I want to access to my pop3 server via IMP webmail. So I have setup PHP,
>  MySQL.For access to the pop3 I have put in the servers.php this:

All this is unrelated to the error you are getting.

> When I try to login I get back this error:
> ----------------------
> A fatal error has occurred:
>
> DB Error: connect failed
>
> [line 108 of /var/www/konik/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]
>
> Details have been logged for the administrator.

You have set your preferences to use sql, but it can't connect to the
database.  It should have logged the real reason to your system log files.
So check your logs.  And check your horde configuratoin files for the
preferences setup.  Make sure you created the needed tables in the
database.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics