[imp] IE and attachements

alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Mon Feb 24 16:09:31 PST 2003

hello list,
horde 2.2 with imp 3.1 works great.
I only have  aproblem with attachements with Internet Explorer.
I see and i can download and save the attachements.
But when i want to open an attachements - clicking on it ore klicking on the
diskette-symbol and klick open then i get an error of the Inernet Explorer
(cant open temporary internet files ...)

It must be a üproblem of my IMP-PHP or Apache, because on other servers with
IMP all works correctly.

I tried with Netscape and ther i get clicking on the diskette-Symbol only the
option to download and save the attachement.

Can somebody help me ?
Now all the users have to save the attachement to disk and then to open it -
its a little bit long.

greetings
luis