[imp] IMP 3.2 - cannot view word attachment

Lars Hecking lhecking at nmrc.ucc.ie
Mon Feb 24 18:30:47 PST 2003

> >  From my point of view, the problem lies clearly with imp. If I move 3.1
> >  back in (i.e. same php and horde), the html generated by wvWare is shown
> >  as expected.
>
> This guess could easily be determined if you told us what data you actually
> got back from the browser. Was it the original Word document or the output
> from wvhtml?

 The latter:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="wvWare/wvWare version 0.7.3">

 I haven't tried any other viewable document types.