[imp] IMP error - script relies on session side effect

Robert Kubarych rkubarych at bergen.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:52:27 PST 2003

Hello,

I've installed PHP 4.3.1, along with Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.  When
bringing up the login page I get the following error:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Your script
> possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP
4.2.3.
> Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global
> variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You
can
> disable this functionality and this warning by setting
session.bug_compat_42
> or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

I saw a posting in the archives about problems with PHP 4.3 and IMP, but
supposedly these problems were to be addressed with the release of Horde
2.2.    Are there still problems with PHP 4.3 and IMP?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob

Robert K. Kubarych

(201) 612-5591