[imp] Must avoid displaying 'My Summary' page.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:50:33 PST 2003

> We only use Horde framework in order to use imp, thus, I would like to avoid
> displaying the Horde's summary page

Too bad, as that page is so nice (e.g. showing how many new mails you have
in various folders, adding motd messages, etc).

I do understand it isn't as useful with only IMP as if you had more apps
installed, but it is still a very nice feature :)

> at logon, and be forwarded automatically to Imp. However, I wish to keep to
> bottom toolbar, and auth must still be handled by Imp. How can this be
> achieved ?

You didn't specify your Horde/IMP versions.  Some versions of Horde have
an "initial_page" setting (where depends on version) that you can use to
tell it to display IMP at login.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics