[imp] still have broken mail (header & body)

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Mon Feb 24 18:01:07 PST 2003

--On Friday, February 21, 2003 3:27 PM -0700 Michael M Slusarz
<slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote:

> Quoting Achim Gosse <achim.gosse at ddd.de>:
>
>| iv updated my horde version to 3.0-cvs and imp to 4.0-cvs
>|
>| when i send emails with imp, my email message gets completely broken.
>|
>| this it how it looks like (email body):
>| --- snip ---
>| 	(Horde) with HTTP for <aki at mail.robotnik.net>; Fri, 21 Feb 2003
>| 13:20:46
>|
>| 	+0100
>
> wordwrap() appears to have some troubles handling whitespace at the break
> limit, so I implemented a workaround to this problem (even though I
> personally have never seen this problem so I can't tell if it fixes it or
> not).  Update to latest CVS and let me know.
>
> michael

I think it's possible that he's seeing the same problem I saw when I posted
a few minutes ago with the subject "Received: line problems."

The message has a \r\n at the first linebreak of the Received: line that
Horde inserts. His mailer apparently passes this through and some remote
mail server is converting that to two linebreaks and the end of the
headers.

Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker