[imp] IMP double spacing

Stephen Maver steve at ihr.gla.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 10:50:27 PST 2003

Hi all,

I dont know if this is a feature, and I couldnt find any hint of it in the
archives, but when I send a message in IMP it adds 2 blank lines for every end
of line in the original, even in the signature.

ie:
1
2
3

would become :
1

2

3

after it is sent.

Any one seen this behaviour, any idea how to stop it?

I am using horde2.2.1, imp3.2(and the latest turba, kronolith, nag and mnemo),
with syntax highligting and dim sigs options on.

Thanks for your time,

Stephen