[imp] IE and attachements

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue Feb 25 15:01:59 PST 2003

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it:
>
> > hello list,
> > horde 2.2 with imp 3.1 works great.
> > I only have  aproblem with attachements with Internet Explorer.
> > I see and i can download and save the attachements.
> > But when i want to open an attachements - clicking on it ore klicking on
> > the
> > diskette-symbol and klick open then i get an error of the Inernet
> > Explorer
> > (cant open temporary internet files ...)
> >
> > It must be a üproblem of my IMP-PHP or Apache, because on other servers
> > with
> > IMP all works correctly.
>
> No, it's a bug in IE, but we've worked around it in IMP 3.2.
>
> Jan.

hello, thank you for the quick answer

now i have installed IMP 3.2 and all is ok with word-Documents.

But mit PDF-Documents i have still problems.
When i click on the diskettee-symbol and to open then all is ok, Acrobat is
open,
but when i click on the link of the PDF-Document i get an error: The document
is corrupt and not recoverable.

Is this a problem of my settings ?
Wath can i do ?

luis