[imp] Strange linebreaks with Opera 7

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Tue Feb 25 09:21:08 PST 2003

> ----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------
> Can anybody confirm that submitting the compose window using Opera 7 on
> Windows causes all linebreak to be doubled? It isn't even necessary to send
> the message, expanding names is enough.
>
> Can you please try other Opera versions/platforms so that we get an idea
> when and where this happens?
>
> Jan.
> ----- End message from jan at horde.org -----

Confirmed in Opera 7.01 for Windows.  I also tried it with Opera 6.05 for Windows and didn't see any abnormal behavior.

One other oddity I've noticed with Opera 7 in imp:  When you mouseover a message in the mailbox list, the background color changes only for the text itself, not for the table cell and doesn't change back when your move the mouse out.

-Brian

--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
--Conan O'Brien