[imp] Kronolith 1.0 problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 25 10:52:21 PST 2003

Quoting Sasa STUPAR <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net>:

> Hi, gurus!
>
> I have installed Horde 2.2, IMP 3.2, Nag 1.1, Mnemo 1.1, Kronolith 1.0.
>
> I can run all except Kronolith. When I click to Calendar I get blanc page.
>
> Any idea ?

Join the kronolith mailing list and ask there.  Check your log files for
error messages.  Look at the html source (browser's "view source" or such)
and see if anything is hiding in there.  See the kronolith mailing list
archives for some problems reported there recently.

Others having problems, which may or may not be the same problem, report
good luck by using the latest CVS RELENG (or RELENG snapshot) versions.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!