[imp] Re: Fwd: Message Header

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Tue Feb 25 14:52:56 PST 2003

Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com> writes:

> Can anyone tell me how to fix the following message header I am
> seeing. Two emails were sent to me, first one from another another
> domain using IMP3.1 and second email was sent using the same account
> but sent via Outlook Express using same smtp server (Qmail)

I don't fully understand what you wish to accomplish, but perhaps this
will help.  In horde/config/horde.php:

  // What method should we use for sending mail? Valid options are
  // currently 'sendmail' and 'smtp'.
  $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';

Change this to:

  // What method should we use for sending mail? Valid options are
  // currently 'sendmail' and 'smtp'.
  $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';

This will cause IMP to connect via SMTP directly to the remote host, if
I understand correctly.

Erik.