[imp] seen vs unseen message color and functionality

djtech at djtech.org djtech at djtech.org
Tue Feb 25 20:55:24 PST 2003

Hello all,

I am using Horde v2.2.1 and IMP v3.2.  I am trying to troubleshoot why
messages are always shown as unseen.  Even if I reply to a message it is
counted as unseen.  The color never changes and if I download the messages in
Outlook they show bold (unseen).  Plus I've enabled my user to be notified of
new messages.  All messages are always counted.

I did some searching on the mailing list and couldn't find any references to
this issue and IMP 3.X.  Does this have something to do with the way I've
compiled POP3 support?  What can I do to correct or troubleshoot this?  Thanks
in advance!