[imp] From: format/addressbook

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Tue Feb 25 23:27:45 PST 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 23:12, James M Moya wrote:
> Several annoying issues. If I receive mail from a user the From line
> shows up as:
> From: "Joe D User" <joeduser at domain.edu>
> If I click on the little address book beside the from address to
> add it to my addressbook I will get the message:
> Name 	Joe D User
> Email  	"" <joeduser at domain.edu>

I've been having the exact same problem for a month and couldn't find any
solution nor people having the same problem.... you are the first !
I was told to look at the imp-list archive about aphp/c-client isssue but
didn't find anything usefull.
If you can find a solution, please let me know !

Antoine