[imp] Fwd: Customing IMP Login Screen

Jeff Williams jeffw at globaldial.com
Wed Feb 26 10:12:53 PST 2003

The Welcome to bit is in one of the php files, but the Horde bit comes
from the application name bit in registry.php. So if you change Horde
name to Paradise, you get 'Welcome to Paradise'. Not particularly
intuitive but it works.

Jeff

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from greg at hainsnet.com -----
>     Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:48:12 +0930
>     From: Greg Hains - hainsNET <greg at hainsnet.com>
>  Subject: Customing IMP Login Screen
>       To: chuck at horde.org, jon at horde.org
>
> Hi,
>
> I am fairly new to BSD/Linux etc, and have recently installed IMP on a
> client server of mine. I must say I am very impressed, but still have a
> lot to learn.
>
> I am trying to customise IMP so that it has the look and feel of my
> client's logo etc. I have found the web page outlining this
> customisation and will go through it thoroughly, but there is one thing
> I cannot seem to change - its the "Welcome to Horde" message above the
> username and password fields. Most other things I have found in the PHP
> files, but this I cannot.
>
> Please advise how I can go about customising this information. I
> actually want to put a single (HTML) <BR> between that title and the
> login fields too.
>
> Cheers,
> Greg
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*

Regards,

GLOBAL DIAL PTY LTD

Jeff Williams
Internet Consultant

Suite 1/278 Stirling Highway Claremont WA 6010
PO Box  829  Claremont  Western Australia 6910
Telephone: +618 9383 1800  Facsimile: +618 9383 2818
Email: jeff.williams at globaldial.com
Website: http://www.globaldial.com
GPG: http://www.globaldial.com/~jeffw/jeffw.gpg

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail
at info at global.net.au