[imp] Blacklist from Mailbox?

mhilty mhilty at artic.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:41:30 PST 2003

Hi IMPlisters.
	One of my more astute colleagues has pointed out that she is unable to
blacklist senders when using the "blacklist" link presented in the
mailbox,php, yet has no problem blacklisting senders using the link
presented in the message,php.  When on mailbox.php, clicking the link
does nothing, but when on message.php, the client is sent to the filter
rules page.
	I recall noticing this and think that it was an inadvertent "safety"
feature that would prevent  careless point-and-click types from
blacklisting all their senders, but after playing with an installation
that I have patched using the Horde 2.1-2.2 & IMP 3.1-3.2 patches, the
link works fine from mailbox.php.  I haven't found anything in CVS that
refers to this yet, and people who have written the list in the past
didn't get responses, making me wonder if they discovered a config
error in the meantime that solved their problem.

horde-2.1.3
imp-3.1.2
php-4.1.2-0horde1 (and company)

Any ideas?