[imp] /templates/mailbox/javascript.inc

mhilty mhilty at artic.edu
Wed Feb 26 16:24:53 PST 2003

Alright,
	Sorry for the spam.  It looks like function BlackList() is not in the
CVS version of this file after 2.3.7.  I replaced the original version
with 2.3.8, and am afraid that I may have missed a dependancy
somewhere.  The reason I made this change was to provide for a bug in
the "select all"  function after searching mailboxes where results
results spanned more than one folder.  I'd be grateful for advice on
the best course of action for restoring the BlackList function from
within a mailbox view and maintaining the changes that provided for the
search -> select all bug.

thanks again (and agin!)

Matt