[imp] Problem with IE6!!!

Sasa STUPAR sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Thu Feb 27 11:29:55 PST 2003

My system is set up correctly with all the demands necessary. I didn't
compile my own translation but I have used the installed ones. There's a
lot of them and it doesn't matter which one I choose, in settings it
says that your lang is the chosen one but everything apears in english.
Like I have said it is a problem with IE and not with Netscape.

Sasa