[imp] Problem with help function

Ian Firla ian at deepsky.com
Thu Feb 27 09:17:20 PST 2003

I'm seeing a similar problem with the help function for Turba, but not
Imp. I was seeing similar issues when I was playing with kronolith the
other day.

I'm running Debian stable but have installed the deb packages for horde2,
imp3 and turba from the testing branch.

Ian

Dr Ian Firla
Robert Graves Trust		| "A partial count of the software available
St John's College, Oxford       | in just one noncommerical Linux system
OX1 3JP - +44-(0)7855-310565	| would have cost about $1.9 billion to develop
http://www.robertgraves.org	| ... the way Microsoft does it" Bruce Perens