[IMP] Changing message order

Volker Buescher volker at buescher.net
Thu Feb 27 17:18:10 PST 2003

> Quoting Volker Buescher <volker at buescher.net>:
>
> > Problem: I want the newest mail as FIRST entry in the list of mails on
> > screen.
> >
> > I can sort the mails in ascending or descending order, but the newest
> > mail is
> > always the LAST mail shown.
>
> Click on the arrow in the column header.
>
> > Any idea how to change this? And if so, it belongs in the FAQ! *g*
>
> Perhaps we should rather sell glasses with IMP? ;-)

Sorry, but you didn't get the point...

Regardles of the arrow in the column header I get the newest message LAST.
Regardles of ascending or descending order in my settings I get the newest
message LAST.

I can sort for msg:-# or msg.-Date with the arrows, but it doesn't matter. The
newest message ist ALWAYS the LAST one shown.

I forgot to add: I use Exchange 2k as a IMAP-backend. Probably this is the
error. (I know it is an error to use M$ soft, but my mail-provider insists on
it.)

Any idea?

> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Have fun

Volker
--
DO or DO NOT! There is no TRY!          Yoda, Jedi-Master