[imp] IMP Attachment Problem

wolivete at slu.edu.ph wolivete at slu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 28 09:53:33 PST 2003

Good Day to all!

I really need some help with this one coz I'm already bugged about it.

Here's my current setup:
RH 8.0
Apache 2.0
PHP 4.2
Horde 2.1
IMP 3.1

Problem is when I attach a file and try to send it I get the following
error messages:

Warning: fopen("/tmp/impatt0qetAV", "rb") - No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 319

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/impatt0qetAV (errno=2 - No such file or directory)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 321

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php:319) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 855

I tried to change /tmp to /var/tmp from php.ini but still the error
persists. I really appreciate any help.
Thanks very much.

wiLL