[imp] IMP Attachment Problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 11:38:25 PST 2003

I had the same setup and I wasn't able to figure out what caused the problem.
Wasn't able to find anything usefull in the mailing list either. But I did
notice that it happens only wiht PHP 4.2 and Horde 2.1/IMP 3.1 (Try upgrading
your PHP to 4.3)

I was gonna test Horde 2.1/IMP 3.1 with PHP 4.3 but horde team release Horde
2.2.1 and IMP 3.2. So instead of testing I upgraded my setup on my backup
server, it doesn't happen anymore but since I upgraded both PHP and HORDE/IMP I
can't tell which one is resposible for the fix.

--
Hammad

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > Quoting wolivete at slu.edu.ph:

| > |
| > | Good Day to all!
| > |
| > | I really need some help with this one coz I'm already bugged about it.
| > |
| > | Here's my current setup:
| > | RH 8.0
| > | Apache 2.0
| > | PHP 4.2
| > | Horde 2.1
| > | IMP 3.1
| > |
| > | Problem is when I attach a file and try to send it I get the following
| > | error messages:
| > |