[imp] Create a new Imp Login Screen

Ronnie Alfaro ronnie at shadox.biz
Fri Feb 28 13:37:10 PST 2003

Hi there.
I have a working instalation of IMP, and now i wanted to create a new Login
Screen for my users with flash, i did read in the redirect.php file that for
a successful  login i need to send the correct paramethers, so i did a VIEW
SOURCE in the standard  login screen and put all the paramethers i see there
in my flash.
Now it is not connecting to IMP, so what i wanted to know is which
paramethers should i send to redirect.php for a successful  login?

Is there some doc about it that i missed?

P.s.

I did read the faq and i didn't see it