[imp] Quoting when lines wrap is broken

Donald van de Weyer dvdweyer at gmx.net
Sun Mar 2 23:01:33 PST 2003

Hi,

when quoting a message in IMP (I tested in 3.2 and current CVS) the
quoting breaks when lines become too long and wraps to a new line with
just a single quote. To make it easy to see, I added a sample (please
ignore it's useless content, the 3rd, 5th and 7th line are wrapped with
just a single quote):

> > > das ist der beginn einer diskussion über mehrere bei der die
> eigenschaften
> > > eines zeilenumbruchs ausgelotet werden sollen und wie man das optimal
> > > handhabt. ziel ist es die lesbarkeit und die zuordenbarkeit auf jeden
> fall
> > > zu erhalten. schauen wir mal was wird (man ist das schwierig einen
> solchen
> > > schwachsinn zu schreiben).

Could the fine developers of IMP please fix this?

Donald