[imp] forward multipart

Hans Gerber gerber at niekom.de
Mon Mar 3 00:08:28 PST 2003

Hi there,

first I 'd like to thank the creators and contributors of horde and
related applications. I am starting to use it right now.

I noticed two small problems and like to know if anybody else knows them
or does know how to solve them yet.

1) I am experiencing difficulties with a large multipart attachement and
forwarding of mails. After sending a message from the forwarding
content-menu a blank screen shows up. The messages seem not to be
delivered. One time it was deliverd but not shown in "sent"-folder
(IMAP-server localhost). If this might be related to the imap-server I
surely can provide more in deepth details.

TURBA related (I hope you don't blame me to put it here?)
2) when there are "german Umlaute" in the lastname field of a saved
adress-entry(mysql-storage) then the compose link form the browse-view
of the adressbook does insert some strange characters in the TO: field
of the message compose window. maybe some of my encodings on the
server(php.ini) are wrong?

latest stabel releases of horde/imp/turba

Thx,
hans