[imp] warnings have started appearing on my login page

Ryan Booker ryan at buzzeddie.com
Mon Mar 3 22:05:13 PST 2003

The following warnings have started appearing on my horde login page, and
horde has stopped working.  ie, I can't log in.

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 498

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 502

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 503

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 504

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 505

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 506

Anyone know what could cause this?

Cheers,
Ryan

HORDE 2.1