[imp] IMP Attachment Problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 3 13:55:02 PST 2003

Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:

> I do like what they did with Apache 2 but since I am using it for other
> website and some other stuff.

Not a whole lot of difference for most users.

> It seems to be crashing with "seg faults" Apache 2 that
> is.

Have not seen this.  No seg faults that I know of.

> Even I try to use .htaccess with apache 2, it dies with seg fault. Try

Never had that problem.  Use .htaccess files without problem.

> enabling .htaccess and see if it crashes. I am not sure if they corrected it.
> I tried it about 3 months ago.

Would need version numbers, OS used, etc.  I currently use apache 2.0.43
on RH 8.0 myself.  No major problems...

Had a couple of minor problems with the mod_ssl setup (2.0.43) like if
I run it via shm rather than db, and kill it and restart it, it won't restart
since it can't open the shm file.  Had to put a "rm" in the startup
sequence to remove this file at startup...  But these are minor problems,
nothing like what you mention, and they might exists in other (Apache 1.x)
versions for all I know.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics