[imp] Signatures in imp?

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Mon Mar 3 16:46:38 PST 2003

I believe....
Check out your horde/configs/conf.php file. You should set the prefs settings to
use sql.
Here is an example:

/**
 ** Preference System Settings
 **/

// What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
// (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
// 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
// and 'sql'.
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

// Any parameters that the preferences driver needs. This includes
// database or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc. If
// you are using a database and have configured a Horde database in
// $conf['sql'], you don't need to enter anything here.
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

4783147098

Quoting robert sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>:

 Thanks,

 I don't see an options selection in the menu.  Is there something I should
 turn
 on in configuration?

 Chris J Albertson wrote:

 > Options->Personal Information

 Robert Sand.
 mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
 University of Minnesota, Duluth
 144 MWAH
 218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

 "Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
   Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.

This email was sent from www.chrisalbertson.com
using the IMP mailing program, part of the Horde suite
of information management tools.
http://horde.org/