[imp] Error while trying to view a messages

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Mon Mar 3 17:14:41 PST 2003

I got this as well.

1) Create the links table in your horde DB. There is a new .sql file for links
in the horde/scripts/db lib. (I've learned to keep a heads-up for DB changes
with each CVS update I do)

2) Add the new links config information into your config.php file for horde. I
just copied out of the new conf.php.dist that came out with the newest CVS
version of horde.

I think this will fix your problem.
g/l

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

4783147098

Quoting Krishna <Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net>:

 Hi,
       I am using RedHat 7.3 and Horde and IMP Head Version.

 When trying to view a message I get this error.

 Notice: Undefined property: _links in
 /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 145

 Any help

 regards
 Krishna
 http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com