[imp] Horde and MySQL login (fwd)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 12:25:07 PST 2003

Quoting Michael <kazin-imp at thismetalsky.org>:

> You can use the client that comes with mysql, or any other
> mysql-compatable database query/update tool.  There isn't such a facility
> included with horde/imp.

This is untrue on several counts. First, once you've bootstrapped yourself
into having an admin user, you can use the User tool in the Administration
section to add/remove/edit accounts in any backend that supports that
(including SQL). Second, there's a SQL shell tool in the Administration
section that lets you do simple DB queries/updates/etc.

This is all in HEAD. No idea what version the original poster is using.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.