[imp] imp attachment problem / cant send mail

Norman Torvik ntorvik at dkonstruct.com
Tue Mar 4 14:44:58 PST 2003

this is actually two problems

I am using the latest stable release of both imp and horde.  I am also
using dkimap4 as my imap daemon.

Problem 1 : I can receive and read email just fine... and I can see the
attachments when I do a view source although the attatchment is still
encrypted.  What do I need to do to download/view my attatchments that I
receive.

Problem 2: I am unable to send mail.  after composing the email and
clicking send... the window just sits their for a period of time (like 5
minutes) and then just disappears without sending out any email.

any advice would be appreciated.

--Norm