[imp] Undefined property: _iv with IMP

Michel Leprêtre mlepretre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 5 01:26:08 PST 2003

I have installed Horde 2.2 & Imp 3.2 on a server.

Horde test page is ok, and I connect correctly through Imp test page.

When I try to connect through Imp login page, I get this error message :
Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/httpd/docs/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
line 89

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/httpd/docs/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
line 89

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/httpd/docs/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
line 107

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/docs/horde/lib/Cipher.php:89) in
/home/httpd/docs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 99

Any help ?
Thanks !!!

Michel Leprêtre,
michel at mlepretre.com